Properly protect their operations and its directors and officers.
Members of the group of artist-run centers of Quebec (rcaaq) benefit from discounts of up to 15% * of the premium!
Insurance to protect the operations of the center, available à la carte:
- Insurance for works on display, on site and in transport;
- Insurance for the contents of the center: computers, furniture, projectors, leasehold improvements, etc .;
- Insurance for the building;
- Liability insurance;
- Business interruption insurance;
- One-off insurance for special events.
Directors and officers liability insurance because your personal assets are at stake
A non-profit organization, its directors and officers can be held personally and jointly responsible for acts or omissions occurring in the performance of their duties. They can be sued personally for failing to properly supervise or direct the affairs of the organization. In addition, they can be held jointly responsible for acts committed by other directors who sit on the same board of directors.
The main causes of prosecution
- Failure in the management of the organization
- Wrongful dismissal
- Conflicts between directors
- Failure to disclose information
- Non-payment of deductions at source and unpaid wages
- Sexual abuse
- Physical and psychological violence
The insurance covers liability for faults, errors, omissions, negligence and breach of duty committed by you as a director or officer, in the course of your duties. This protection also covers any other act that would be invoked against you solely because of your capacity as a director or manager.
Exclusive! The product negotiated for members of the rcaaq also includes protection for the liability of publishers in the event of lawsuits for defamation, invasion of privacy, infringement of copyright or trademark, plagiarism, misappropriation of ideas.
* certain eligibility conditions apply.