Insurance protections tailor-made to answer the specific needs of event and industrial designers.
General liability insurance to cover the legal costs to defend you should you be sued for having caused bodily injury or physical damage to a third party. If the Court finds you guilty of negligence, the Insurer will also pay the indemnity to the harmed person. To this we can add the following protections:
- Coverage for risks associated with the installation of design elements
- Liability coverage for property under your care
- Faulty workmanship to cover the cost to redo or repair work or an installation that was poorly done.
Errors & Omissions insurance because no one is immune from a lawsuit, whether it is justified or not, for having caused a financial loss resulting from a professional error. The Insurer will pay legal expenses to defend you in case of a lawsuit, and the indemnity if the Court finds you responsible for the financial loss suffered by the plaintiff. Such claims can include:
- Errors or omissions in the performance of professional service on design-build projects
- Negligent design or specifications.
- Plagiarism, piracy or misappropriation of ideas,
- Defamation, libel, slander, product disparagement,
- Infringement of copyright
Property insurance to cover physical losses caused by fire, theft, vandalism and other.